We love you, and want to say thank you, again. We always offer 10% off for veterans anytime, but come Veterans Day, we give it away. And this year we got some big help.
We have a bunch of people that said, “Yes, whatever you need,” so brace yourself for an all-inclusive Veterans Day getaway/giveaway for free:
– 2 Nights at Opossum Creek Retreat (Nov. 10 & 11, 2015)
– Bridge Walk on Nov. 11 at 10 a.m. (Reservation required)
– Breakfast at Cathedral Cafe
– Lunch at Secret Sandwich Society
– Coffee from Vandal’s Kitchen
– Drinks at Maggie’s Pub
It’s our thanks to you. And you can say thanks back to these local business by giving them some love on social media. You know, take a selfie in front of their sign and post it on Facebook, or tweet about it, or review us on Google or any other spots.
The bonus: It’s like a treasure hunt. Get all of these great local business to sign your passport (waiting for you in your cabin), and we will give you a set of Opossum Creek Retreat logo glasses/mugs as a bonus.
This is the only time we wish we had more cabins. We only have 6 cabins available: 3 cabins with 2 bedrooms; 2 cabins with 1 room; and The Farmhouse with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. (Bring an old army buddy or 3 or 4!)
Here are the rules:
- You must be active duty or retired military, any branch.
- If you have taken advantage of this special in the past, please allow others a chance.
- If you show up, it is free. Only reserve a space if you are 100% sure you will be able to come. We will require your credit card info, and will charge your card for the full price of the stay if you do not show up.
To enter, send your name, rank and branch of service to [email protected], and also tell us how many people are in your group. We will draw from the hat and notify you by Sunday, Nov. 1.